
Last weekend we went to yet another natural resources law conference. This time, it was in Steamboat Springs, Colorado. While I spent my days enthralled by lectures, Di and IJ played in the pool, checked out the botanical garden and enjoyed main street.
I let the pregnant one in our family decide on the food. On Friday, Di picked the restaurant and we headed down to main street for dinner, but Di couldn't remember the name of the place. She kept saying, "it is something brewery, something something brewery." To which IJ responded "BREWERY!" It is now his favorite word, to his grandmother's delight.







2 comments:
Go IJ! That's a big word!
How's Diana doing? And you? Hope you guys aren't mad at us for not going to the reunion party...that was the only day that weekend we had other plans (And we couldn't reschedule)...sorry we weren't able to make it!
I hope it was still fun eventhough we weren't there...'cause you know we're the life of the party! lol
-Claudia
Wow! That looks so beautiful! I
m going to move there! I miss the moutains!
Post a Comment