Nope...no baby yet, but if life keeps going the way the last couple weeks have, she's not going to last until her due date.
We' re moving! Justin accepted a job with an awesome firm in SLC. We are hoping to move out there by Labor Day.
For those who are keeping track at home, Grace is due in 4 weeks. YIKES. Let's hope we don't have to have her in the moving van on the way. Justin seems to get me into all kinds of adventures, but this one is cutting things a little to close, don't you think?
We are a little nervous about moving to Utah, with all of those Mormons ;) And we are sad to leave Grand Junction. We loved living here. But, on to bigger and better things.
We' re moving! Justin accepted a job with an awesome firm in SLC. We are hoping to move out there by Labor Day.
For those who are keeping track at home, Grace is due in 4 weeks. YIKES. Let's hope we don't have to have her in the moving van on the way. Justin seems to get me into all kinds of adventures, but this one is cutting things a little to close, don't you think?
We are a little nervous about moving to Utah, with all of those Mormons ;) And we are sad to leave Grand Junction. We loved living here. But, on to bigger and better things.








12 comments:
Congrats & welcome home!
Maybe we'll cross paths Rammelama Ding Dong!!
Good luck with the baby too!
WOW awesome let me know what day you'll be moving in & I'll come out & give a hand.
I went to school with Justin so I just want to tell you guys, Welcome back to Utah! Good Luck with the move and with the new baby.
Yea!! Welcome home you guys!!
If you want to be saturated with "the Mormons" move to Bountiful with us! We live up by all the "olds" it is actually really nice because we don't have 15 nurseries...only 5 kids in 1 instead.
There are plenty of houses available in our area and I know all the good doctors, dentists, pediatricians, etc.
Good luck on the delivery, can't wait to hear the news.
Wow. Congrats! I wish I still lived there. So much. Sigh.
Huzzah!
With the Rammell's back it's going to be party time in the promised land again!
Justin.....I've still got a few bottle rockets and enough gas in the tank to make it to Idaho Falls. When you get here we'll have to make a trip. We'll probably have to stop for a bathroom break though:) Let us know when you're coming and what we can do to help out. Don't forget where your roots are...... MOVE UP NORTH - we're only a frontrunner train from SL :)
Wow, you guys sure like to cut it close with the baby and moving thing. Either a month before or a month after. You should consider Texas when you have the next one.
Alright! we'll have to stop by next time we go home! Wish I was there to give you hand packin and cleaning!
It's not truly an adventure if there isn't something crazy about it! It makes the time go fast, and before you know it you'll have a sweet baby to hold, and you'll be all settled in in Utah. If I were brave enough I would make a sarcastic comment, but I see all these Utah-ians, so I better not! ;)
Congrats on the new job. I hope it is all you want. I think that someday God will make us neighbors, but we seem to be living the same lives from afar. Spooky! I know that SD doesn't have the same draw as KC does, but hopefully we can still meet up someday.
No baby here. Now I am officially past due. I've never been this pregnant before.
Happy moving. Travel safe :)
Anne
It's nice that everyone is happy for you that you are moving back to Utah, however, I'm not! I'm protesting! You slowly keep getting further and further away from us. We moved out of the ghetto, Josh has been showering daily lately...what's the deal? I'm offended. :(
Just thinking about you guys. For some reason you are not updating your blog. Maybe you're busy or something, I don't know... ;)
Let us know if there's something we can do even though we're so far physically removed.
Post a Comment