Last December, Diana predicted a boring year ... no babies or bar exams. Then came our surprise (Grace, due on Sept. 20), and then the firm asked or rather told me to take another bar exam in July (Utah), and then another, also in July (Wyoming).
Fortunately , just like last year, Isaac has agreed to be my tutor.2007: 2008:


14 comments:
Wow, 2 more bar exams! I can't imagine! Good luck! Does that mean a move is possible, or is it just because you get clients from Utah and Wyoming? Henry is thinking of taking the Colorado bar in February.
When I saw the title I thought this was about drinking lol Good luck on ur 2 bar exams.
Jay
So are you studying with crayons?
Has anyone ever taken the bar to every single state? Di is going to hate me for asking, but I'm interested.
Good luck with the studying!
Joni - yes, forced by the firm. And tell Henry he can have my Colorado books if he wants them.
Jay - Bar exams are the reason lawyers drink so much.
PMB - Di won't let me have crayons, only washable markers. Most states will just let you waive-in, either immediately (NE) or after a few years (UT is 5, which is too long to wait). Some particularly brutal states require the full bar exam no matter what (MT -- which I will take next February).
Hmm...maybe Montana uses the exam as population control.
Hello Rammell...
Remember me from high school? Mary Jane Boswell? So you are an attorney? That is awesome. Your family is darling!
Do you think IJ would be willing to tutor Josh?
I looked at that first picture and thought, "wow, Isaac looks so much yonger than Korbin!" Then I realized it was from the year before...lol...Good luck with it all.
Justin - how the heck are you!! This is Erika (Hiniker) Snow, from Northridge. I can't believe you are taking two more Bar exams!! My hubby is an attorney and he thought about taking Nevada and Arizona and I almost died. Luckily he has only taken Utah. Wish we had found you sooner you could have gotten his books. Good to find you and see what you have been up to!
He worked for the State Engineers office while I finished up school, but now he is in the private sector. He would love to chat water law with you! His e-mail is riley@sanderssnow.com
And it's been too long! How did we get so old?! Married, kids, career - crazy!
Ouch, man. Serious ouch.
Is funny, I was reading your blog today and I was looking at your wife's etsy store, so here is my idea: You come back to live in Argentina, she can work making beautiful and gorgeous stuff for argentine babies (since nobody else does similar things in here, she will be rich pretty soon), and you get to stay at home with the kids>... How is that for an offer??? I bet she will love the idea...Hmmmm
You guys have a cute blog, and a beautiful family.
Tania.
Ew, sorry Justin. James is studying for the Colorado right now, I don't think the idea of EVER doing this again would go over well, sorry!
Diana, do you do special orders? Everything you've made is darling! My sis-in law's upcoming baby girl's theme is white with small red polka dots...
These pics are adorable! He's such a good tutor - look, he's even got your crayons ready for you!
Post a Comment