Sunday, January 13, 2008

First Haircut

IJ has been in desperate need of a haircut for weeks! Believe it or not, in 10 months he has not had a haircut! At first his long hair was cute, then it was really cute, then it got past his eyebrowns, and finally we were combing it over a-la Donald Trump. So this morning we finally broke out the clippers.

6 comments:

Jay said...

email me jtucker1012atgmaildotcom Went to the gun show this weekend saw some good stuff.

proudmamablogga said...

He looks great. Did you have to hold him down?

Lindsey said...

What a cutie! The mohawk was really cute, though :)

Summer said...

What a cutie! He looks like such a happy boy!

Joni Wiedrich said...

So cute! I'm not sure I'm ready for a boy whose hair has to be cut! Maggie is 3 1/2 and has had hers cut just twice and Nora has never had hers done. Guess I might have to learn how to do it. Which of you was the lucky one to cut IJs?

Unknown said...

Hey Rammells! Isaac is such a handsome little fella! I cant beleive he is already 10 months old. Time flies!