Friday, November 16, 2007

Have you taken the pledge?

A shout out for all my fellow Etsians.

What is Etsy you ask?

It's a marketplace that sales only handmade items! You can buy almost anything on Etsy. The best part, you're supporting the little guy. Some of you know I have an Etsy shop, there's a link on our blog. My shop is just for fun, but some people make a living out of Etsy. Click the link below to take the pledge, support the little guy and get some one of a kind Christmas gifts while your at it.

http://www.etsy.com/


I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

1 comment:

The Christensen's said...

Hi Justin and Diana!!! It's Krista (remember me?!?!) It's so fun to find people's blog pages who you have not talked to in forever!! Glad to see you are doing well - what a cute baby!! Anne said you guys are getting together over Thanksgiving - and I am sad I won't be there. I think you should come back for Christmas too, so we can have a party!!