Wednesday, April 8, 2009

House Pics...

...Part one :)

We're starting with the most important part of the house. At least according to Isaac.
Any Guesses?

For anyone who knows anything about our little boy, you know he is very active and LOVES to play outside. We've had to install numerous types of locks on ALL exits of our house. Isaac spends every waking moment trying to escape and begging to go out when he realizes he can't get out himself. Sounds like a puppy, huh?
(our yard isn't trashed with old sinks, we took it out of the play house to clean it up)
Thanks to Uncle Brian for taking the great picture of our little family.

Now, onto the second most important part. MY PIANO. After five long years my piano and I will be in the same dwelling. Kind of strange, but tons of fun! Here are some pics of my HULK of a husband heaving the piano into the house ALL BY HIMSELF. A furniture mover/dolly and I did help a bit, but Justin did 99% of the work.

Until Part Two...

7 comments:

Laurie said...

yea! What a fun backyard!

Joni Wiedrich said...

That backyard looks great! And I'm so excited for you to be reunited with your piano. I hope you are able to find more time to play it than I do! Can't wait to see more pictures!

A Different Drum said...

What a fun swing set! I can't wait to come and play on it this summer...I mean for Henry to play on it! Di, I love your Piano - it's beautiful! Good luck remembering how to play it!

Katherine said...

Yeah! So awesome! I love the pics on the swings! And I'm glad you got your piano in safe and sound!

Summer said...

What a great backyard! I love the swingset!

I didn't know you had such impressive piano-lifting skills, Justin!

Congrats on your new place!

Anonymous said...

Congratualtions on the house!

I hope all is well in Utah. SOSDD over here in GJ. By the way, did you guys remember to get a little studio apartment above the garage for your unemployed, lawyer friends?

Anonymous said...

Congratualtions on the house!

I hope all is well in Utah. SOSDD over here in GJ. By the way, did you guys remember to get a little studio apartment above the garage for your unemployed, lawyer friends?