Just for fun we threw in a few other pics. As you can see, Grace loves to sit on her dad's neck. She then bends forward, grabs cheeks/ears and sucks on the nose. We call it baby boarding, the newest form of torture. I did agree to upgrade her diapers to Huggies and to start work on painting her room this weekend, so I guess it worked.
Finally, we have a family meeting. Sunday mornings are for reading the NY Times, but the kids don't get that. Grace always steals the paper and Isaac likes to color on it. So we had a little talk about respecting newspapers. Isaac just argued that print media was dead and Grace ate the stock quotes.







3 comments:
cute pics! You guys are so funny!
hilarious family meeting and hilarious glamour shot of Isaac.
Justin, I feel bad that you won't be out here this weekend. Please accept my apology for being immature.
No apology needed! The real problem was timing.
Post a Comment