Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tagged

So, I've been tagged a ton of times and have just kind of been ignoring them...ooops ;) I figure it's about time to just get it over with.

This is a cool format from Tiffany's blog.
20 years ago...I was in between kindergarten and first grade. The only thing I'm remembering about first grade right now was celebrating my half birthday at school. I have a summer birthday. So in Mrs. Ehlers class we would celebrate half birthdays to make sure everyone had a turn.
10 years ago...I was going into my junior year of high school and getting my drivers license. I hated high school dances at this point because both my older brothers were in high school too. Any boy who tried to dance with me got the stink eye from them. It was nice to have someone to watch out for me, but protective big brothers didn't help the dance scene.
5 years ago...I was a newly wed of five months. Justin and I were both working and going to school full-time. We spent most of this summer traveling. San Fransisco, Mesa Verde, Great Basin and Yosemite were just a few places we explored.
1 year ago...We had just moved to Grand Junction. We had a crazy spring. We had a baby, graduated law school, I quit working and we moved to a new city all within two months, YIKES! I can't believe it's been a year.
1 month ago...I was excited for summer to arrive. We had weather in the mid 80's. It was nice to get out and shake off the winter blues.
1 week ago...I had my last cub scout den meeting. I'm the den assistant for our ward. We combine wolves and bears which gives us twelve boys. I love the energy the scouts have and love planing activities for them, but I'm really excited to have the summer off.
1 day ago...I had a day at home to hang out with Isaac. There are days when I just crave getting out of the house, but yesterday wasn't one of them. We stayed in and played all day. We made chicken pot pie for diner. 'We' means Isaac and I. He loves to pull all the pots and pans out of the cupboard while I cook. He had an extra thrill yesterday because I spilled a bag of frozen peas and he got some food to cook with too.
1 hour ago...I was excited to see Justin finally come home for the night (8:30 p.m) He had a bar association meeting. Isaac and I are really lucky, Justin NEVER works late or on weekends. We love having Dad home to play with at night.
Tomorrow...I'm going to the doctor for my 24 week check up. I'm a little nervous to see what my weight gain has been. I'm definitely showing!

I won't tag anyone specifically. But, feel free to use this format, it's kind of fun.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

That was fun to read. And I stole it and put it on my blog. I heard you guys are getting a new little niece today, exciting times!

Lindsey said...

That is a fun tag! You guys are so brave go camping... we went to Lake Powell this weekend and it was so crazy with Bennett... and we were on a houseboat. I would like to do more camping and hiking trips with him, though.

P.S. The shoes you sell in your etsy shop are adorable!

Los Alexander said...

Congratulations on the upcoming offspring! Our man-child is active, keeping us busier than we ever imagined. Take care of yourselves!

Chrissy-teeny said...

see tags aren't that bad...lol...you are looking very cute with your baby bump. I still have that baby coat thing...don't know what to call it. lol! I'm going to be at your mom's this weekend. I'll take it with me and that way if you are back down it'll be there. Or do you think you wont be coming down before baby? If your not, I'll mail it to you or bring it to you. :)