Saturday, December 29, 2007

My Christmas

Justin wanted me to post about our Christmas, but I want a post all about MY Christmas. Besides, Justin just got a bunch of books and Isaac got some new toys he probably won't play with. I'm a pretty spoiled Momma! Justin splurged and bought me an Electra Cruiser Bicycle complete with tassels and a bell. Actually, it's my birthday and Christmas (my birthday was in July during the bar exam).
Justin went to great lengths to hide it from me. He had it delivered to his office then took off the chain guard, wrapped it, and put it under the tree. He told me that it was autographed sports memorabilia or a clay pigeon thrower. He really had me stumped. Today was the first day I could take it for a spin. Despite the fact there is snow on the ground and it's 24 degrees I still loved my ride around the neighborhood.

2 comments:

proudmamablogga said...

You are so beautiful! Happy bike riding.

Lindsey said...

I love that bike, how fun!!