We finally got back to Moab. Granted I was there for work, but we still had a great afternoon. This was the first time Diana has been to Moab in the summer, typically I drag her through Moab for Valentines Day (romantic, right?). IJ loved the scenery but thought the prices were high and that the microbrews were rather amateur.
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Moab
We finally got back to Moab. Granted I was there for work, but we still had a great afternoon. This was the first time Diana has been to Moab in the summer, typically I drag her through Moab for Valentines Day (romantic, right?). IJ loved the scenery but thought the prices were high and that the microbrews were rather amateur.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Hahahah... Okay, so IJ's opinion of the microbrews actually made me laugh out loud. At work. "Oh me? I'm just laughing at, uh, this research article. Heh." Thanks for getting me in trouble. :)
He has that huge smile on his face in every picture. Stop photoshopping him, Justin.
Post a Comment