Saturday, September 22, 2007

Baby For Sale

Cute Baby for Sale or Rent! Serious offers only. 2007, Rammell Edition, Like New. Loves playing outside, tearing up magazines and already knows how to brush his teeth. Estimated diaper use = 19 per day. Favorite Foods: mama milk, nectarines, saltine crackers and oatmeal. Caution, this baby bites. (see below).
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

proudmamablogga said...

How much for Dianna?

Matt and Evige said...

Do you take trade ins? Those are great pictures, I can see Justin in the bottom picture.

Matt

Joni Wiedrich said...

He is SSOOO adorable! Henry might take you up on that deal if this baby is another girl! :)

Anonymous said...

I'll buy! If he bites me, I'll bite him back - I'm not scared! Sent him our way, but only if mama can come too! We don't really care about the daddy.

Signed,
Des Moines Friends

Marlyce said...

19 diapers a day??? He is very cute but that seems a bit steep. However, my girl is a "head butter" so maybe biting would be better.

Lindsey said...

So cute! Those pictures are awesome!

Lindsey

Anonymous said...

I know we found out were having a boy, but maybe we can still work out a swap. Isaac's one cute little guy. Lord knows my son won't be this attractive. I'll even throw in the old truck.