Sunday, August 12, 2007

Utah...again

We spent another
weekend in Northern Utah,
catching up with family and old friends. Isaac met his Great Grandma Rammell for the first time. He also made it to South Weber days to enjoy hamburgers grilled by the fire department, the traditional candy drop and fireworks. On Saturday afternoon, I took my brothers rock climbing. It felt good to get back into a harness and chalk up my hands. It was the first time I had been climbing since before law school - this may be a shock but there is not a lot of rock climbing in Nebraska!

3 comments:

Matt and Evige said...

There are rocks in Nebraska. Just not that big.

Sarah, RN said...

You are hilarious. I loved looking at your blog. I talked to my parents today and they said they saw you and gave me your link. Congratulations on your graduation, quite impressive. And your wife and baby boy are beautiful indeed. If you want to check us out, we are at www.essielove.blogspot.com

Good to see you...and what you are up to. Sadly, my kids watch too much "Dora"...she speaks spanish, does that count for anything ? hee hee.

Love ya,
Sarah

Marlyce said...

What a great blog, I'll add it to my list of favorites for sure. Just wanted to say hello and that Isaac is just adorable. I can't believe how big he is now, time sure goes fast. Hope you are all doing well!

Marlyce