Tuesday, August 7, 2007

No Duh


No TV for babies, period. All books all the time. My kid is reading Don Quijote already, and in the original Spanish no less.

I am a little worried about parents who think that TV can be good for kids...

http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1650352,00.html?cnn=yes

"So just talk to them; they're listening..."

3 comments:

proudmamablogga said...

Interesting. I have to tell you I started Don Quixote. In the translated English, no less. It is absolutely hilarious. Wonderful nursing reading material.

proudmamablogga said...

All books all the time if they can build castles out of them

Lindsey said...

Hey, we just found your blog.... love it! I loved the article on the Baby Einstein movies; I can't believe all the products marketed toward parents that feed off the guilt they feel for not spending time with their kids. All kids really need to develop is real, human interaction. Unfortunately, that takes a lot of time that some parents aren't willing to spend. Anyway, hope you guys are doing well!

Lindsey