Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fairy Gardens

One day during the summer Engh Gardens was putting on a 'class' to help kids create fairy gardens. What is a fairy garden? Well...it's basically a home for a fairy. We used plants, shells, sticks and all kinds of minis to make our fairies comfy in their homes.
Our next door neighbor was taking her kids to Engh to the class and asked if I wanted to go. I didn't think my kids would like something like that, so I kindly declined.
A few days later, my kids were over playing at their house. When I went to bring them home they were all excited about fairy gardens and were begging to make their own. I guess you never know what your kids will be interested in.
Thanks to Kerri for letting us take all her extra mini stuff, and to a creative minded Isaac, this is what we came up with. A fairy garden for Grace and a cowboy garden for Isaac.


I think they are wonderful. The kids can play in their own garden and not mess up mine!

No comments: