Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Grace!

Grace is one! I think everyone knows she was our little 'surprise.' I don't know what better surprise a Momma could ask for. She is the happiest baby. Grace makes us smile everyday. She has the fastest army crawl you've ever seen. She dances in a funny bopping way ALL THE TIME.

She says: Daddad, cracker, boom, bubber (brother) and of course uh oh. She likes to squeeze noses, give fives and growl, growl, growl.

She LOVES her big brother. It's funny to watch them after nap time. It's like they're long lost friends reunited after several years. Grace reaches through her crib bars for Isaac and kicks her feet. I pick her up and she begs to get down to give him hugs and then the cutest little fish kisses you've ever seen.

We celebrated Graces birthday last Saturday. Enjoy a few pics of her eating her special cupcake (decorated by Isaac), opening presents and romping in the back yard in her new birthday dress. [Justin edit: Diana made the dress and the bow. Skillz!]



Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Joni Wiedrich said...

Happy birthday to Grace! I can't believe she is one already...where does the time go?

Adorable dress and bow for a very adorable little girl. Great job Diana!

Lindsey said...

She looks adorable! I love the dress.

Katherine said...

Absolutely darling! I can't believe she's already one! I loved your last post about Issac too. Sooo funny! Jill and I were just talking about how we need to come and see you guys!!

proudmamablogga said...

She is so beautiful. Congratulations on making it through the first year!

Yorgasons said...

Man how time flies! I can't believe she is already one!! What a cutie pie!!

Claudia T said...

What a cute girl! She looks so happy :)
And once again...I think I'm just going to start calling you Martha Stewart from now on Diana! That dress is super cute :)
-Claudia

Chrissy-teeny said...

Looks like so much fun! That first birthday is always such a milestone! You did great on the dress!!

Fierce & Free said...

Happy Birthday Grace! Oh I can't wait to meet her Diana! She is sooo Beautiful! Great job on the dress by the way! You are so awesome.. Love you!

Kristen R. said...

So sweet, I love all the pictures. Our Grace will have to meet your Grace. I think they'd hit it off with the fruit addiction they share.